- How can I monitor your progress?
- I’m not located in Los Angeles. Can you still help me?
- Where can I see your past work?
- Does your team have any certifications?
- What does your free website audit include?
- What is the “Satisfaction Guarantee”?
- Do I need to already have a website?
- When you’re done building the website, who owns it?
- I need to make a change to my website. How do I reach you?
- My website is down! What do I do?
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How long will it take for my website to show up on the top of Google search results?
- What search engines will I show up on?
- How do you determine what keywords to target?
- I’ve seen other SEO companies that can get me ranking on Google in 24 hours. Can you do that?
- I’ve had bad experience with SEO companies in the past. What makes you different?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I don’t feel comfortable committing to a long-term agreement. Are there month-to-month plans available?
- What if I commit to an annual plan, can I get a discount?
- How can I cancel my service?
- Are there any cancellation fees?
From the onset, we work with you to determine key performance indicators (KPIs), which are then tracked and recorded. These KPI’s could be website traffic, lead submission or sales. We then provided bi-weekly reports, specific to your KPI’s, to keep you informed of our progress.
Of course. We work with clients all over the United States. Through video conferencing, phone calls and email, we can grow your business no matter where you are located and ensure a constant line of communication.
Our team maintains the latest Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications. We also make sure to stay current on the latest trends and strategies within our industry.
We offer a free three-point analysis of your current online presence. This includes a review of your existing website, personalized digital advertising initiative including social media, and on-site SEO check & search engine ranking report.
You’re gonna like the work we do, we guarantee it. If you don’t, we’ll keep working until you are completely satisfied.
The quickest method to reach us is through phone; we provide a direct line of communication when the job begins so you can always contact us. We’re also available through email, live chat and carrier pigeon.
Here is our contact info:
Phone: (424) 312-1006
Live Chat: Click on the icon in bottom right of screen (9AM – 5PM PST)
Nope. We offer full web design and development services, so we can build you a website from start to finish. We’ll work with you closely to ensure your vision becomes a reality.
You do. Though we manage aspects of the website, you own all rights to it once completed. This includes the domain, images, text, etc.
We’re available from 9AM-5PM PST via phone, email and live chat. After normal business hours, just shoot us an email or leave a message on our voicemail and we’ll take care of it ASAP.
For any urgent matters, we try our best to be available 24/7 to address the issue immediately.
Google Ads is a great option for small and medium sized businesses to get themselves in front of a larger audience that is actively searching for terms related to their industry. With the precise monitoring we provide, you can know your ad dollars are being well spent.
We can manage all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
This can vary based on how competitive your industry is and what keywords we target, but we tend to see noticeable improvements within 90-days for most clients.
We focus on growing your rankings in Google, Bing and Yahoo. These search engines account for 96% of all global web searches.
From the start, we work closely with you to get a better understanding of your company and industry to compile a thorough list of keywords that define and describe your business. We then perform extensive competitor research and utilize advanced SEO software to pinpoint other specific keywords and phrases to focus on growing.
Some companies make claims that are simply unrealistic. Or worse, they utilize “black-hat” SEO techniques that can cause damage to your website in the long-run. Integrity is a core value of our company, so we don’t believe in making promises we can’t keep. But our 10+ years experience has proven time and time again that our techniques work and provide a path to long-term success.
We only use “white-hat” SEO tactics, which means our approach is “Google approved” and will provide lasting results. We view every client as a partner and strive for a long-term business relationship by providing data-driven results and dedicated support. Quite simply, we want to see your business grow and positioned for ongoing success.
We accept Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Venmo and Check.
Most of our plans are month-to-month with no contracts or obligations. You can cancel any time.
Yes! We offer a 20% discount when committing to an annual plan.
You can cancel any time. Just send us an email.
Our month-to-month plans have no cancellation fees. Annual plans are refunded in full, minus the discount provided for that plan.